TERMS OF SERVICE POLICY (MSTP)- rev2021-07a
- If you do register, you shall be deemed to confirm your acceptance of the Terms and your agreement to be a party to this binding contract.
- KamenRider School is a private owned business and is licensed by ICBC. Unless specified, the term “company”, “we” or "us" in this article is referring to KamenRider School. We reserve the right to change/update/revise this policy without any prior notice.
- You must agree and sign this Term of Service Policy and the Release of Liability and Waiver of Claim before any training starts. If you’re under age of 19, a parent or legal guardian must agree and sign as well. You (or parent/legal guardian if under age of 19) must agree to take all legal responsibilities for all costs (including parts and labors) of any damage to the school’s motorcycle and equipment that is caused by the you.
- You must obtain a valid class 6 or class 8 learner license from ICBC before any training starts.
- Disclosure must be made to a KamenRider School's Instructor of any medical condition(s), use of drug(s) or medication(s) that may affect the use of a motor vehicle as set by the Standards of the Motor Vehicle Act. Fail to do so may result in cancellation or termination your session without refund.
- KamenRider School's Motorcycle Skills Training Program (MSTP) is a Twenty-Six (26) hours course which is approved and certified by ICBC. One attempt of Motorcycle Skills Assessment (MSA) is included in our MSTP.
- MSA will be conducted by an Assessment Officer after the completion of the Classroom and Range Training sessions with the approval of the Course Instructor. MSA Certification does not guarantee a pass, and does not guarantee that ICBC will remove the supervision and speed restrictions. Class 8 student may not submit the certification form to ICBC until the earliest exam date indicated on the Class 8 learner license. ICBC may require a retested by ICBC Driver Examiner.
- The course fee is Eight Hundred dollars ($800.00) plus taxes. It must be fully paid upon registration. All fees and deposit paid (except Security Deposit) are conditional refundable but non-transferable.
- Fourteen (14) days prior notice (by email) is required for a full refund cancellation or rescheduling to another course schedule. A 30% administration fee ($240.00 plus taxes) will be deducted if request to cancel or rescheduling within fourteen (14) days but seven (7) days prior to the course started. There will be no refund or rescheduling within seven (7) days prior to the course started.
- In the case that there are less than three (3) students registered for a course, we may rearrange you to another schedule dates or fully refund your course fee. We cannot guarantee any course schedule and reserve the right to cancel it at any time.
- An amount of six hundred dollars ($600.00) security deposit is required. Your credit card will not be charged unless any damage caused to the motorcycle or equipment we provided. If using cash for the security deposit, will be fully refunded after the completion of the course.
- The Classroom and Range training sessions in MSTP are mandatory. The student requires to attend 100% portion of both Classroom and Range sessions in order to take the MSA. Road Training and Road Test are optional. If you chose to absent on the Road Training sessions, there will be no refund and no makeup sessions, and you cannot use our school motorcycle for the Road Test.
- In case of any absent, late or early leave of any Classroom or Range training sessions, we could provide a makeup session at our convenience, subject to the availability. The makeup sessions are not guaranteed and there is no refund for any missed training sessions.
- We will supply with the use of a street legal motorcycle, a street legal helmet and a reflective safety vest. You should have other riding gears (for example, gloves, long pants, jacket, ankle covered boots, and rain gear) whenever you're on a motorcycle. Please consult if you have any question or doubt about your riding gears.
- Private One-on-One training is available for student who registered for MSTP at a special rate of One Hundred dollars ($100.00) cash per session. Each private One-on-One training session is 2 hours long with 1.5 actual motorcycle operation time.
- Same day MSA re-test is available at One Hundred dollars ($100.00) cash. One-hour self-practice is included with the re-test fee.
- Any irresponsible behavior during all the training sessions that might or does result in any type of accident will result in immediate termination of the sessions/the course without refund or rescheduling. KamenRider School reserves the right to refuse or cancel any training session or test session without refund or rescheduling if there is a safety concern.
- ICBC will have the rights to access all the student's records.
* Please read and make sure you understand the above Term and Service Policy (MSTP) before you continue.