Privary and Security Policy
Revised on March 30, 2022
- This Privacy and Security Policy (All of which we collectively refer to as the “Policy” in the following) discloses and details the privacy practices for KamenRider School and its website (kamenrider.ca) with respect to the handling personally identifiable information (collectively refer to as “Information”) submitted to or otherwise collected by KamenRider School via it’s website, or by any employee or agent of KamenRider School, and/or in the course of providing its lessons & classes, rentals, tours, and ICBC road test scheduling services (collectively refer to as the “Services”). KamenRider School will use and disclose Personal Information in accordance with the terms of this Statement.
- We collect Personal Information that you (the Customer) voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you, and/or at any time the Services are being used. We take extra precautions to protect your sensitive information. When you submit your sensitive information via email or fax, your information will be protected with care. Only our employees or associated agencies would have the access to that information.
- The collection of Personal Information described herein is mandatory for use of the Services. This information includes but is not limited to:
- Customer’s Name
- Sensitive information (such as birthday and driver license’s number)
- Contact information (such as email, phone number and mailing address)
- Payment information (such as credit card or bank account number)
- We will also collect and use other information automatically, such as:
- IP address, location and the device(s) used to access to our Services
- How and which Services are used
- Merchant and merchant account information, including the information we may gather from third party sources
- Information provided to us through social media
- Solo and/or Group pictures/videos of KamenRider School’s customers who are engaging in the use of our Services
- We also collect or compile other information about you (such as Student number or demographic group information) which does not identify you. We may use or share any other information with third parties for any lawful purposes.
- We may share the Personal Information:
- As necessary to perform the Services, such as payment transactions, the cost of repair (including parts and labour), and the liabilities.
- As necessary to perform a fraud screening, auditing data analysis, promotion and customer related services.
- To comply with law or other legal obligations such as responding to subpoenas, or other requests from public and government agencies, including laws and other legal obligations outside a party’s country of residence.
- To protect our rights, operations or property, or that of our customers.
- To investigate, prevent or take action regarding potential or suspected illegal activities, fraud, threats to the personal safety of any person, or violations of the Term of Service Policy of KamenRider School.
- We may share and use the Solo and/or Group pictures/videos of KamenRider School’s customers who are engaging in the use of the Services of KamenRider School. The pictures/videos will be used for the purposes of online/offline marketing, training, review and audit purposes. Customer can revoke the pictures/videos authorization at any time by advanced notifying KamenRider School in writing.
- Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email at any time about the latest promotion, events and/or Services. Customer can opt out of receiving promotional email from KamenRider School via email.
- We will retain Personal Information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by applicable law or regulation.
- We reserve the right to change/update/revise this policy without any prior notice.