WHY CHOOSE KAMENRIDER MOTORCYCLE SCHOOL?
There are many motorcycle riding schools in Greater Vancouver Region. Why should you choose us?
1. We may not be a BIG riding school. However, we have passion and care in the Motorcycle industry and community. It can be proved by our 25+ years of instructing experience and 12 years of history in business.
2. We are proud to annouce that we offer two different training methods to suit your need. If you are a busy person and your working schedule is not fixed, and you want to have a high quality private training, then our Private One-on-One training will suit your need. If you enjoyed the group learning environment and want to meet some riding buddies, and you are self-motivated in learning, our Practical Group Course would be a great choice!
private one-ON-one tRAINING
To learn more, please click here
(1) EXPERT IN ONE-ON-ONE TRAINING
If learning with a big group of people in a motorcycle riding class/course with different levels of skill and different riding styles, is not what you want. You could go with our private one-on-one training. We all know that each individual have different learning patterns. When learning in one-on-one, you could receive the full attention of the instructors during the training. KamenRider Motorcycle Training School is an expert in One-on-one training, and providing high standard and professional motorcycle training for each student.
(2) FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE & COMPETITIVE RATE
Instead of training under a fixed schedule, we provide flexible training hours to suit your need. Additionally, we have very competitive rates and have different packages to choose from. In a result, it will save you both your time and money.
(3) HAND-ON TRAINING
The biggest benefit of hands-on training is the opportunity for repeated practice. It doesn't matter how much natural talent a student has, he/she can still improve in a skill by practicing. Training are more beneficial when they provide many opportunities for practicing a skill. That's something you gain more than sitting in a classroom.
PRACTICAL GROUP courseS
To learn more, please click here
(1) HAND-ON PRACTICAL GROUP COURSE
We offer a 18-hours MST Practical group training course and a 12 Hours Road Test Preparation Group Course. These courses are not certified course but re-designed with less theory session and more hand-on practice. You can learn riding with our professional instructor. We will assist you to pass the test with confidence.
(2) LEARN WITH PASSION
Passion plays an important role in a positive learning environment that will lead to effective learning and teaching. Passion may influence student learning. Passion inspires and stimulates, and teaching with passion promotes learning. Passion makes difference in effective teaching.
(3) MAKE NEW FRIENDS
Motorcycle community involves individuals and groups. Start here with our certified training course and make some new friends. They could be your riding buddies in the future, who could share the experience and knowledge for your continuous learning.
(4) WE DO NOT ONLY TRAIN YOU HOW TO RIDE
Our Motto: "Good Riding is not just a technique, it's more about an attitude !"
KamenRider Motorcycle Training School is not only focusing to provide good riding techniques, but also teaching the correct attitude and manners of a good rider. Riding is a life long activity, therefore, a positive attitude and proper manners will provide a good impression to the community, as well as a safe environment for everyone. The most important, for your own safety.
(5) WE CAN SPEAK OTHER LANGUAGE
Our instructors will speak English during training. However, if English is not your first language, we could also speak Mandarin and Cantonese, to assist you during the training.
(6) CHECK OUT THE FEEDBACKS FROM OTHERS